Melissa Joulwan joins me to discuss dieting since age 12, being a bad ass roller girl, and changing your relationship with numbers. It’s another show focused on mindset and overcoming the obstacles that everyone else seems to trip over. I also announce my upcoming free webinar called Lose Fat For Good and we kick off our sponsorship with audible.com with a new recommended reading segment with instructions on how you can get a free audiobook download for being a Rebooted Body Podcast listener.
Listen to This Session
Links to Things Mentioned on the Show
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers – Free Audiobook
- Free Webinar – Lose Fat For Good
- Leave your questions for upcoming Q&A Session
- Jack Kornfield – Guided Meditations
- Kundalini Yoga – This is a roundup of all my posts about Kundalini
- Well Fed
- Rollergirl: Totally True Tales From The Track
- Melissa on Twitter
- Melissa on Facebook
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s worked with thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and programs like Shut Down Your Sugar Cravings.