How did I make it 80 episodes without doing a Q&A episode? I don’t know, but I thought I’d throw it into the mix. If you like this episode, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Today I’m answering six listener questions:
- Is the “starvation mode” concept a truth or a myth?
- How much meat should I eat per meal?
- I’m trying to Reboot, but I’m so hungry. What gives?
- How do I know how many carbohydrates I’m supposed to eat?
- If I don’t count calories, how do I know how much quantity I’m supposed to eat?
- I’ve been Rebooting for about a month and I just ate pizza. It destroyed me. Why does it affect me so much now when it didn’t before?
If you want the answers to these questions and other insights about transitioning to a healthy lifestyle, hit play!
We just released version 3.0 of Total Body Reboot. Check it out here: https://myrebootedbody.com
We’re doing another round of Shut Down Your Sugar Cravings in October. Get on the waiting list here.
Support the Show:
Do you want to support the show? We’d love your help. Click here for information or visit rebootedbody.com/sponsor.
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.