Ramiel Nagel, author of the hugely popular book, Cure Tooth Decay, joins me to shed some light on the truth about oral health and how we’ve been misled by modern dentistry practices.
Ramiel is an internationally published author whose tooth decay research has been featured in Nexus Magazine and the Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients. He has a BA from the University of California and has five years of training in emotional health care and is a member of the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation and the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- The findings of famous dentist and health researcher, Weston Price.
- How the modern dentistry model is focused more on income funnels than real treatment options.
- The role of diet in tooth decay and the truth about mouth bacteria, sugar, and tooth health.
- The fluoride controversy.
- The destructiveness of dental fillings and why they should never be necessary (what your dentist won’t tell you).
- Oil pulling, teeth brushing, and more…
Mentioned on the Show
- Cure Tooth Decay Naturally (book)
- Cure Tooth Decay (Ramiel’s website)
- Tell us how we’ve impacted your life since you started listening…We’re going to use your message in Episode 100!
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.