In this episode, I make a suggestion for your first big commitment of 2015: to NOT sign up for any Diets, cleanses, detoxes or “challenges.”
- They tend to be based on Calorie Restriction, which doesn’t work
- Most cleanses and detoxes are bullshit
- Restriction Mentality isn’t healthy
- There is no joy in dieting – success is impossible without joy
- Regimented exercise programs in a “Fitness Office” (aka Gym) is misery inducing
- Diets have an astronomical failure rate
Kevin’s 5 Practical Action Steps For Starting the Year Off Powerfully
- Download the free 1 page Complete Guide to Real Food
- Download the 30 Tips for the first 30 Days of Lifestyle Transformation Guide
- Walk 30 to 60 minutes per day
- Create a DWYLT List and then go have fun doing what you love today!
- Get a baseline blood panel done with WellnessFX
Consider Joining a Team Through One of Rebooted Body’s Programs
More About This Show
How to listen on the go?
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher.
How can I support the show?
There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest?
Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details.
Can I submit a question for the show?
Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.