In this episode, I make a suggestion for your first big commitment of 2015: to NOT sign up for any Diets, cleanses, detoxes or “challenges.”
- They tend to be based on Calorie Restriction, which doesn’t work
- Most cleanses and detoxes are bullshit
- Restriction Mentality isn’t healthy
- There is no joy in dieting – success is impossible without joy
- Regimented exercise programs in a “Fitness Office” (aka Gym) is misery inducing
- Diets have an astronomical failure rate
Kevin’s 5 Practical Action Steps For Starting the Year Off Powerfully
- Download the free 1 page Complete Guide to Real Food
- Download the 30 Tips for the first 30 Days of Lifestyle Transformation Guide
- Walk 30 to 60 minutes per day
- Create a DWYLT List and then go have fun doing what you love today!
- Get a baseline blood panel done with WellnessFX
Consider Joining a Team Through One of Rebooted Body’s Programs
More About This Show
How to listen on the go?
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher.
How can I support the show?
There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest?
Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details.
Can I submit a question for the show?
Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com