On this episode, I sit down with the amazing Summer Innanen to discuss:
- Body image issues
- The myth of perfection and punishment
- And how your “I feel gross” days are actually a good thing!
This is a great episode to piggy back off our last show, Success Doesn’t Live in the Future.
Join us…and if you find this show valuable don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes!
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go?
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher.
How can I support the show?
There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest?
Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details.
Can I submit a question for the show?
Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.