- “Becoming a nobody” — Who are you, really?
- The meditation of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- The freedom of life without electronics
- Slowing life down
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Peru
- The effects of a real-world jungle diet
- The masterful rest that comes with sleeping in the middle of nowhere
Mentioned on the ShowJustin Mannings Website
More About This Show
How to listen on the go?
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher.
How can I support the show?
There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.Can I recommend a guest?
Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details.
Can I submit a question for the show?
Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com