We’re one episode away from 100!
Taylor Collins, founder of Epic, joins me on the show to talk all things Epic Bars. If you’ve never had an Epic Bar, you’re missing out on immense flavor, nutrition, and convenience!
I love Taylor’s story because of the very cool twist that he shares at the beginning: that a famous meat bar company was actually started by two former vegetarians.
Before the main segment, I also tell you about an amazing live event we’re holding San Diego this May.
In this episode:
- You’re invited to our Reboot LIVE Retreat in San Diego, CA on May 8th, 9th and 10th!
- How—and most importantly why—two former vegetarians started a meat bar company.
- Obstacles a company faces when trying to produce a quality product with no shortcuts.
- Why epic bars are the most nutritious protein bars on the market.
- How pastured animals are the key to environmental sustainability.
- Getting organ meats in your diet easily (even while traveling).
Mentioned on the show:
More About This Show
How to listen on the go?
Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher.
How can I support the show?
There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest?
Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details.
Can I submit a question for the show?
Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.