I have a fantastic show for you today that’s all about functional human movement. Katy Bowman, author of Move Your DNA, joins me to talk about practical movement stuff that you’ve probably never thought about before.
Some topics we cover…
- Diseases of captivity.
- How literally every aspect of your health is tied to movement.
- The role that genetics plays in health.
- Walks with 2 year olds.
- Why you should ditch your pillow.
- And much more…
This is a continuation of our exploration of the concepts of movement as medicine and movement nutrition. Have questions? Leave them in the comments.
Mentioned on the show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.