This is an information-packed episode and has the potential to be very life-changing for a lot of people. Dr. Kelly Brogan joins me today to discuss the truth about depression. Here’s some of the highlights:
- The serotonin-depression connection myth.
- The evolutionary use for depression and some key takeaways about the root cause of depression.
- The link between depression and inflammation.
- The precise mechanism that makes GMO foods problematic for people with depression.
- Why pharmaceuticals designed to manipulate neurotransmitters will never solve depression.
- And much more…
If you don’t suffer from depression but know someone who does, please share this episode with them.
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.