I’m testing out a new show format today. It’s a stream of consciousness style show where I riff on a few different topics. No planning. No teleprompter. Just me talking. Hopefully I go off-speech better than Joe Biden does—email me and let me know what you think.
- Treating health like a bank account to understand context and avoid perfectionism.
- Manipulators as the answer to, “Why do I know what to do but am not able to do it?”
- How manipulators make us susceptible to hyperpalatable foods, overeating, evolutionary mismatch, and so on.
- Where do we collect manipulators throughout our life?
- We don’t have an obesity and preventable disease epidemic, we have a stress epidemic.
- Bill in North Carolina that makes it illegal to talk about human nutrition.
- Meal Maestro software development.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review if you’re finding the show valuable.
Mentioned on the Show:
- The Obstacle is the Way
- What RDs are feeding diabetics in the hospital
- North Carolina bill to make talking about nutrition without a license illegal.
- The Rebooted Body Academy
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.