I’m testing out a new show format today. It’s a stream of consciousness style show where I riff on a few different topics. No planning. No teleprompter. Just me talking. Hopefully I go off-speech better than Joe Biden does—email me and let me know what you think.
- Treating health like a bank account to understand context and avoid perfectionism.
- Manipulators as the answer to, “Why do I know what to do but am not able to do it?”
- How manipulators make us susceptible to hyperpalatable foods, overeating, evolutionary mismatch, and so on.
- Where do we collect manipulators throughout our life?
- We don’t have an obesity and preventable disease epidemic, we have a stress epidemic.
- Bill in North Carolina that makes it illegal to talk about human nutrition.
- Meal Maestro software development.
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review if you’re finding the show valuable.
Mentioned on the Show:
- The Obstacle is the Way
- What RDs are feeding diabetics in the hospital
- North Carolina bill to make talking about nutrition without a license illegal.
- The Rebooted Body Academy
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s worked with thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and programs like Shut Down Your Sugar Cravings.