Hannah Braime is the founder of BecomingWhoYouAre.net and an expert in journaling and personal development. She joins me today to discuss authentic, long-term change and offers a four step process for success.
Discussed On the Show:
- The problem with “shoulds.”
- Perfectionism and People Pleasing.
- Changing your environment and relationships.
- The need for a trailblazer mindset.
- Toxic beliefs and personality “sub-parts.”
- The “magic money jar” philosophy for getting back on track after a hiccup.
- How to use journaling to support the process (especially if you fear journaling).
The Four Steps:
- Explore the gap between behavior and intention.
- Put knowledge to work.
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.