Hannah Braime is the founder of BecomingWhoYouAre.net and an expert in journaling and personal development. She joins me today to discuss authentic, long-term change and offers a four step process for success.
Discussed On the Show:
- The problem with “shoulds.”
- Perfectionism and People Pleasing.
- Changing your environment and relationships.
- The need for a trailblazer mindset.
- Toxic beliefs and personality “sub-parts.”
- The “magic money jar” philosophy for getting back on track after a hiccup.
- How to use journaling to support the process (especially if you fear journaling).
The Four Steps:
- Explore the gap between behavior and intention.
- Put knowledge to work.
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.