This is the second installment in my Conversations with Real People (CWRP) series. I started this series to provide balance. To have conversations that are distinctively different than the conversations I have with doctors, researchers, and coaches, aka “the experts.” They’re completely unplanned and unprepared.
Kevin Robinson runs a PR firm for musicians and artists and has a podcast called Kevin Hates Hip Hop.
- Kevin’s history and struggle with weight.
- Why don’t sports coaches focus on nutrition, sleep, and stress?
- How Kevin approached and dealt with his overconsumption of alcohol.
- The epidemic of lack of access to real food in not-so-good neighborhoods.
- Kevin’s movement strategy.
- Why activities are better than workouts and traditional exercise.
- And more…
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.