This is the second installment in my Conversations with Real People (CWRP) series. I started this series to provide balance. To have conversations that are distinctively different than the conversations I have with doctors, researchers, and coaches, aka “the experts.” They’re completely unplanned and unprepared.
Kevin Robinson runs a PR firm for musicians and artists and has a podcast called Kevin Hates Hip Hop.
- Kevin’s history and struggle with weight.
- Why don’t sports coaches focus on nutrition, sleep, and stress?
- How Kevin approached and dealt with his overconsumption of alcohol.
- The epidemic of lack of access to real food in not-so-good neighborhoods.
- Kevin’s movement strategy.
- Why activities are better than workouts and traditional exercise.
- And more…
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.