My guest today is Sara Eye from Austin Primal Fitness. Sara Eye is a CHEK certified fitness & exercise coach, nutritionist and holistic counselor in Austin, Texas. I invited Sara on because she’s an expert in helping people overcome stress. We talk about:
- The 5 types of stress (as recognized by Sara)
- Over a dozen practical ways to begin to mitigate stress and reduce stressors.
- An excellent breathing exercise
- How you might be programming your children to be stress addicts.
- And a bunch of other very useful tips and tricks.
Mentioned on the Show
- Austin Primal Fitness
- Spotify Guided Meditations Ana Thompson
- The Obstacle is the Way” The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s worked with thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and programs like Shut Down Your Sugar Cravings.