My guest today is Sara Eye from Austin Primal Fitness. Sara Eye is a CHEK certified fitness & exercise coach, nutritionist and holistic counselor in Austin, Texas. I invited Sara on because she’s an expert in helping people overcome stress. We talk about:
- The 5 types of stress (as recognized by Sara)
- Over a dozen practical ways to begin to mitigate stress and reduce stressors.
- An excellent breathing exercise
- How you might be programming your children to be stress addicts.
- And a bunch of other very useful tips and tricks.
Mentioned on the Show
- Austin Primal Fitness
- Spotify Guided Meditations Ana Thompson
- The Obstacle is the Way” The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.