I’ve been getting a lot of emails from people who tell me they’re currently taking PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) drugs for acid reflux, indigestion, and GERD. It made me ask myself why I hadn’t recorded a podcast on these drugs yet. So I invited Dr. Justin Marchegiani back on the show (he was previously on episode 073) to discuss these mostly worthless pharmaceuticals and how to heal your reflux issues naturally. In this episode, we discuss:
- How the mainstream medical complex has dropped the ball on reflux.
- The root cause of reflux disorders.
- Why PPI drugs and over the counter antacids are completely unnecessary in the majority of cases.
- The dark side of PPI drugs.
- The 5 Rs of getting off PPI drugs and healing your reflux.
Buckle up, it’s a good one.
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the app and here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunes or on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show? There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.