Welcome back friends. I was recently invited to a discussion with Nick Hazelton and Brett Veinotte regarding the basics of healthy food shopping. Nick hosts the Anarcho-Yakitalism podcast and Brett hosts of the School Sucks Podcast.
Here’s a quick rundown of stuff we cover:
- A real food 101 shopping list.
- The top 4 sources for acquiring real food.
- The basics of reading a nutrition label—what you really need to look for.
- Ideas for acquiring more food for less money.
- And more…
For some of you, this show will be review. But there’s still a lot of great nuggets. Also, Nick has an awesome story behind what he’s doing in life (he runs a farm) and with his podcast so please go check him out.
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the appand here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunesor on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show?There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.