Welcome back friends. I was recently invited to a discussion with Nick Hazelton and Brett Veinotte regarding the basics of healthy food shopping. Nick hosts the Anarcho-Yakitalism podcast and Brett hosts of the School Sucks Podcast.
Here’s a quick rundown of stuff we cover:
- A real food 101 shopping list.
- The top 4 sources for acquiring real food.
- The basics of reading a nutrition label—what you really need to look for.
- Ideas for acquiring more food for less money.
- And more…
For some of you, this show will be review. But there’s still a lot of great nuggets. Also, Nick has an awesome story behind what he’s doing in life (he runs a farm) and with his podcast so please go check him out.
Mentioned on the Show
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the appand here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunesor on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show?There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.