Sarah Vance is a body image and emotional eating coach who helps women get off the never ending diet cycle and out of the body hate zone. She helps women start to reclaim themselves and start living the life they truly want to life right now- not 10, 15, or 30 pounds from now.
On this show we discuss…
- Is your goal body holding you back?
- What to do if you think your body needs to be fixed or sculpted
- How succeeding at dieting makes your life worse, not better
- Why addressing the real issues and challenges you’re facing in life is the key to success
- How to ease concerns you may have about not counting calories or tracking or weighing.
- And more..
Enjoy this episode and I will see you back in January!
Mentioned on the Show
- Sarah’s Website
- Sarah on Facebook
- Is Your Goal Body Holding You Back?
- 5 Mindset Changes to Make To Start Embracing Your Body
- Sarah on Instagram
- Me on Instagram
More About This Show
How to listen on the go? Do you have a smart phone or tablet? We highly recommend downloading the Stitcher Radio App and streaming our show. Here’s the link to the appand here’s a link to our show on stitcher. Another option is to subscribe to us on iTunesor on your phone/tablet with the iTunes Podcast App. How can I support the show?There are many things you can do to help us grow the show:
- Leave a rating/review on iTunes
- Leave a rating/review on Stitcher
- Send your favorite episode to a friend/family member or post an episode on social media.
- Elect to give a couple dollars to help grow the quality and scope of the show.
Can I recommend a guest? Absolutely. Shoot us an email and tell me who you’d like to me to interview and why. Include their contact details. Can I submit a question for the show? Yes! Email any questions to kevin [at] rebootedbody [dot] com