Kelly Brogan joins me again for another discussion about depression, this time focused on her new book, “A Mind Of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives.”
- Why depression is not a disease.
- Why the serotonin theory of depression is wrong.
- Why many psychiatric diagnoses are really caused by underlying physical ailments.
- How advil, PPI drugs, statins, birth control pills, and flu shots contribute to depression.
- What your next step should be if you suffer from depression or know someone who suffers from depression.
- Why Kelly has been blacklisted from appearing on mainstream media to promote her book.
- And more…
This is a very powerful and valuable discussion. If you know anyone who suffers from depression, please help get this show into their eardrums.