Kelly Brogan joins me again for another discussion about depression, this time focused on her new book, “A Mind Of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives.”
- Why depression is not a disease.
- Why the serotonin theory of depression is wrong.
- Why many psychiatric diagnoses are really caused by underlying physical ailments.
- How advil, PPI drugs, statins, birth control pills, and flu shots contribute to depression.
- What your next step should be if you suffer from depression or know someone who suffers from depression.
- Why Kelly has been blacklisted from appearing on mainstream media to promote her book.
- And more…
This is a very powerful and valuable discussion. If you know anyone who suffers from depression, please help get this show into their eardrums.
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.