Dr. Ruscio, previously on the show from episode 142, joins me for a fantastic and all-encompassing discussion on gut health.
If you aren’t aware, gut health is a major pillar of human health and something you need to be paying attention to if your goal is to get and keep a body and life you love.
Here are some of the highlights of this fantastic discussion:
- The systemic impact of gut dysfunction.
- How to figure out if you have gut issues, especially if the symptoms aren’t obvious.
- The role of bioindividuality in assessing gut health and achieving healing.
- How many REAL foods can exacerbate gut issues, especially if you have SIBO.
- A rundown and overview of specific diets designed for healing the gut.
- The potential influence of low carb diets on your micro biome.
- The lowdown on the benefits and potential dangers of probiotic supplementation.
- The connection between gut dysfunction and autoimmune conditions.
- Yay or nay to colon cleanses and fecal transplants.
- and more…
- Dr. Michael Ruscio – https://drruscio.com/
- Rebooted Body Online Programs – https://academy.rebootedbody.com
- VIP Newsletter – https://rebootedbody.com/newsletter/
Kevin Geary is the founder of RebootedBody.com and a respected expert on cravings, eating psychology, and long-term habit change. He’s helped tens of thousands of men and women in over 35 countries around the world through his online academy and now offers all of his signature programs through a “pay what you want” model.