Dr. Ruscio, previously on the show from episode 142, joins me for a fantastic and all-encompassing discussion on gut health.
If you aren’t aware, gut health is a major pillar of human health and something you need to be paying attention to if your goal is to get and keep a body and life you love.
Here are some of the highlights of this fantastic discussion:
- The systemic impact of gut dysfunction.
- How to figure out if you have gut issues, especially if the symptoms aren’t obvious.
- The role of bioindividuality in assessing gut health and achieving healing.
- How many REAL foods can exacerbate gut issues, especially if you have SIBO.
- A rundown and overview of specific diets designed for healing the gut.
- The potential influence of low carb diets on your micro biome.
- The lowdown on the benefits and potential dangers of probiotic supplementation.
- The connection between gut dysfunction and autoimmune conditions.
- Yay or nay to colon cleanses and fecal transplants.
- and more…
- Dr. Michael Ruscio – https://drruscio.com/
- Rebooted Body Online Programs – https://academy.rebootedbody.com
- VIP Newsletter – https://rebootedbody.com/newsletter/
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.