Before we kick this off, I want to make sure you understand that I have compassion for every human being at every stage of this journey.
I’ve been at every stage of this journey myself and I know why people make excuses. I’m not looking down on you.
At the same time, though, I’m not going to coddle you.
Your inability to execute and take action and commit to a process might kill you. For sure, it’s eroding your quality of life.
So, today, I’m asking you to be honest with yourself and be willing to look in the mirror and give these 11 excuses some legitimate consideration…
- I’m too busy.
- I’m too old.
- I don’t have any support.It’s going to be miserable (counting/tracking/weighing/following rules, etc.)
- I’m too overweight and out of shape.
- I’m not a gym person / I don’t like to workout.
- I’m too tired.
- I don’t enjoy healthy food.
- I’ve failed so many times before – I can’t be helped.
- I don’t have the money to hire a trainer.
- I don’t have the money to do a program.
Total Body Reboot – http://startmyreboot.com
Decode Your Cravings – http://mycravingscode.com
Founder of Rebooted Body and host of The Rebooted Body Podcast. Kevin helps men and women finally get a body and life they love with his unique blend of real food, functional movement, and psychology. To work with him personally, choose a program.